Tuesday, April 20, 2010

~*~ Week 29~*~

So pregnancy brain has gotten a hold of me and I am constantly forgetting things. . . like telling you guys that I passed my Glucose test! Thank god because that drink really is something awful. They hand you this disgusting orange drink and say suck this down in 5 minutes. I had my wonderful husband there with me who took a lot of joy in telling me there was 2 drops left and make sure I drink it all. Honestly I think the husbands should have to go through some of the testing too. I mean I have to go to the doctor every other week now. . .get poked and prodded and what does he have to do. . . . NOTHING! So frustrating. Anyways. . . I went to the doctor last week I have officially gained 30 pounds (I'm wincing right now) but everything looks good. The only not good thing is they have found that I am anemic, which means my iron is low but I've had that for a long time so I'm on an iron supplement in addition to the prenatal pills. So far this week Logan is sitting high up causing very painful heartburn and all around discomfort. Also my shoes weren't fitting so a very good friend of mine Brandie came for a little visit and took me shoe shopping. . . I got two pairs hopefully those will last me a while but I went up a half a shoe size (depressing much?). All I can do about that is pray that they go back to my old size after the pregnancy! But for good news still no stretch marks and my belly piercing is still open YAY!! :o) Well on to Logan. . . .

This week Logan is the size of a butternut squash. He is about 15 inches head to heal and around 2 1/2 pounds.
Internally Logan's bones are now hardening, his head is getting larger to accommodate his brain which is growing and for me if I lay on my back it may cause dizziness since my growing uterus is putting pressure on all of my veins.

Belly picture. . . I love this maternity shirt the blue is so pretty :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment