Sunday, November 1, 2009

Baby Names

Baby names. . . a fun, stressful, compromise filled topic. When two people have to come together and pick a name that will help shape a person life it is never easy. For a girl my husband likes the name I've wanted for about 7 years now which is Bella and I like Marie as the middle name. Since Bella means beautiful in Italian and my husband is Italian he has agreed with no argument.

Now on the other hand boys names are another story. Everything that I like seems to draw opposition. . .Aiden, Hayden, Maddox. . . So now we have a few that we are looking at although I know that we will continue to look probably right up until the baby arrives. So in the running at the moment is Austin, Blake, Eli, Alexander, and Logan. (I think Logan is in the lead). This is such a fun and exciting time!

No comments:

Post a Comment