Thursday, November 26, 2009

*~* Week 8 *~*

So on Monday November 23, Eric and I had our first Doctor's appointment. So far everything is great the baby and I are healthy. I also received my big list of things to eat and not eat. . . things to do and not do. . .ect. . . . Although I have been very sick I have still managed to gain 5 pounds. I also got my H1N1 shot and they took like 8 vials of blood. . .jeeze can I keep some for myself? lol Well seeing the baby for the first time was an experience like nothing else. It was almost like an out of body experience watching the screen. I've always dreamed what that would be like but actually living it is something else entirely. Then you see the flicker of the baby's heart and hear that fast beat its like nothing else. To love someone so much already that I haven't met is something so special. So the following 2 pictures are from our first sonogram. . .


At week 8 the baby is about the size of a raspberry. . .

and last but not least the belly bump picture. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment