Saturday, December 19, 2009

Update

Well its been a while since I've been on here. Things have been tough and the nausea is something to be reckoned with. About 2 weeks ago I had a fun trip to the ER after several days of throwing up. . . dehydration. . .ugh. . .enough said. Still struggling with the whole thing but I'm doing my best to hang in there. So I haven't been keeping up with my belly bump pictures to say the least but here is what has been going on with the baby. . .



Week 9 the baby is about the size of an olive. . .



Week 10 the baby is about the size of a prune. . .


Week 11 the baby is about the size of a lime. . .


And some how this week. . .week 11 I did manage to get a belly bump picture and as you can see the baby bump has arrived :o) So far even though I have been getting very sick I have still managed to pack on 7 pounds. My pants don't fit anymore so I have these "belly bands" which allow me to not zipper my pants (b/c zippering the pants are impossible at this point). So here I am. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment