Saturday, January 16, 2010

~*~Week 15~*~

As of Monday I was 15 weeks. . . 2nd Trimester here I am! But still experiencing all of those nagging symptoms :o( Hopefully they will subside sometime soon. I'm at the point now where I have to pee like every 5 seconds. . .so much fun! But there are sweet moments that just make me smile, like my husband randomly coming over to me lifting my shirt to see my belly and just staring in amazement...like "WOW. . . there it is". I cant wait to see his reaction when the baby starts to kick! Well the baby is getting bigger and bigger now, depending on what site you go to the baby is between the size of a naval orange and an apple as you can see in my pictures below. . .


Here is a shot of whats going on underneath it all. The baby's legs are now getting longer than the arms so it is more proportionate. The eyelids are still fused shut but they are able to sense light so if you shine a flash light into the stomach the baby will move away from the light.

And here I am at week 15. . .you can def see that protruding bump :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment