Monday, January 25, 2010

~*~ Week 17 ~*~

Week 17 is here and I find myself sitting still and just waiting to feel that first movement from the baby. Since I know it can happen anytime I can't help but get all giddy about it. The nausea is still improving but I have my good days and my bad days but that is just par for the course. Eric and I have been working on emptying the office aka baby room to prepare it for painting once we know the sex of the baby. It's so exciting seeing the room clearing out. . .I can't help but visualize how it will all look once it's all done up and ready for baby!!!! Here is what's going on this week. . .

One of my sites states that this week the baby is the size of a turnip. About 5 inches crown to rump and weighing a grand total of 5 oz.

One another site it says that the baby is the size of an onion.

Here is a look at what's going on the inside. The umbilical cord is getting thicker to provide nutrients to the baby. The baby's bones are turning from rubbery cartilage into hardened bone and the baby can move it's joints. As for the baby's hearing that is continuing development as well.

And the belly picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment