Monday, January 18, 2010

~*~ Week 16 ~*~

So today I had my 16 week appointment at the doctor. Since the beginning of my pregnancy I have now gained a total of 14 pounds, although I know that's a good thing still a hard thing to hear. The baby's heart beat sounds good so basically everything is progressing perfectly! Also I was able to set my next sonogram appointment, February 15 and if the baby works with us we will be able to find out if little Bella or little Logan will be here on July 4th :o) I'm beyond excited. My parents are going to make the trip to Connecticut to come to my appointment, my mother is beyond excited! So this week the baby is the size of an avocado. . .


Here is the internal shot of what everything looks like. . . The baby's scalp pattern is developing, toenails are growing and the circulatory system is working!

And. . . .week 16 belly pic. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment