Tuesday, February 9, 2010

*~* Week 19 *~*

Week 19 is here and I'm feeling the same for the most part. Heart burn comes and goes but no movements from the baby :o( It's making me very anxious that I haven't felt anything yet. . .but there is still time, so I'm hanging in there. Only a few more days till we have our doctors appointment and find out if I'm carrying around Bella or Logan! I feel like I've lost a little weight this week, I'm still staying out of maternity clothes my belly bands are working wonderfully but we we see how much longer that will last. Well here is whats going on with baby. . .

Baby is the size of a mango. . .




Or on another site the baby is the size of a heirloom tomato.


This week the baby's arms and legs are now proportionate. The brain development is continuing and creating specialized areas for taste, smell, vision and touch. The baby is starting to develop hair (well according to my mother that explains my heartburn). Lastly for me my uterus is stretching which they say I should start to notice pulling soon.

And the belly picture. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment