Tuesday, February 16, 2010

~*~ WIP Baby's Room ~*~

Once we left the doctors appointment knowing that we would be welcoming little Logan in July it was time to put the men to work and start painting. So off to Home Depot we went. . . as I told you in an earlier post the bottom color was Atta Boy Blue from the Disney collection and the top color was Tinker Bell, also from the Disney collection. Here is the room prior to the commencement of painting. . .








So for the top portion Eric (my wonderful husband) had the assistance of my father and here is what they accomplished together. . .











Then came the time when my family had to leave to head back to New York. . . so Eric had to continue alone and here is the fruits of his labor :o)







So here is what still needs to be done. . .


  • Paint the Trim

  • Put up the chair rail

  • Paint the closet

  • Pull up the carpet

  • Put down new carpet

  • Get furniture

  • Put up curtains

I'm sure there is more things that are just escaping my mind but that's a start! A special Thank you to my Dad for helping and my amazing husband for all of his hard work. I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment