Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Connectiuct Baby Shower

This past Sunday I had my Baby Shower here in Connecticut. It was hosted by my wonderful In-laws . . . Xan, Mom P., and Corey. . . with help from others, I am truly so grateful! I had so much fun catching up with friends and family! So first off here was my arrival. . .
Then here I am mingling with a very good friend of mine Lindsay we go way back to UConn!
They did a game where everyone had to guess with string how big my belly was so here is my sister in law Xan taking my measurement. . .

Here is the girls of the Ponticelli family along with the newest addition Owen (Corey's son)

I'm chatting it up with Mom P.

Getting some practice in holding my nephew Owen. He is such a cutie!

Getting ready to start the gift opening. . .
Xan put together this little laundry line of outfits. . . Yay Giants. . . Boooo Red Sox!

Logan's first Winnie!
Corey picked up this little gem. . .I LOVE IT! Eric. . . .not amused. . .LOL
I'm sure this toy will drive me nuts eventually. . . .

This is the outfit Eric and his siblings wore to their Christening it was made by my mother in laws mother and Logan will wear it too.
My in-laws are alumni of Ohio State. . .
Very key piece of equipment especially for a paranoid person like me :o)
This was made for Logan by a family friend named Sara. . .its beautiful!
Me with the It's A Boy sign. . .

Look at that huge belly!
My little flower girl. . . Emily :o)
Corey and I
Xan and I
The Ponticelli Girls!
Me and Mom P.
Sara, Emily, and I
Eric and I
Eric and I again :o)
Yup that's my husband. . .
Taking a load off after a fun day :o)
Again a special thanks to everyone who planned this party for us and for all of those who came to celebrate little Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment