Monday, May 10, 2010

*~* Week 32*~*

Today marks 32 weeks and we are getting there. Logan is still sitting really high up making life for me pretty uncomfortable. I forgot to update this info on the blog but last Sunday Eric felt Logan kick for the first time. He was like "Oh that's it" well if it was any more than those little bumps I don't think I would survive pregnancy. . .I mean what does he think the baby's arm is gonna pop out of my belly button and shake his hand LOL. But this heart burn and swelling is really rough. This past week Eric was shocked when he saw how swollen my feet got, it was so bad I could barely bend my toes and my sandals didn't fit :o( Other than that my still no stretch marks. . . but Logan is sitting high up and I'm greatly looking forward to him moving down a bit giving my lungs some room to expand :o)
So this week Logan is about the size of jicama. He is about 16 3/4 inches and 3 3/4 pounds (which we know from my sonogram he is actually heavier than that)

Internally Logan's fingernails and toenails have come in. Also he may have a full head of hair. And my uterus is sitting so high that it may be causing more heart burn (yes I can confirm this!)

And the belly picture. . . which Eric messed up this morning. . .he caught me with my eyes closed so I did some photo shop magic to bring you this weeks Belly Bump :o)

2 comments:

  1. AWWW,I wanna know how much Emma weights!!! My doctor never does sonograms! :( Maybe I'll start getting them again once I hit the third trimester!
    You look great, you couldn't tell you're swollen from the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont get anymore other than the 3 I had earlier but they had to do one when I was being observed for the accident I was in. Oh trust me I'm swollen glad to know though that I dont look it :o) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete