Wednesday, May 19, 2010

~*~ Week 33 ~*~

Getting closer. . . sorry it's late. My husband Eric had surgery so I have been at his beck and call. . . which really isn't fair I mean I'm almost 8 months pregnant and taking care of him and a dog with all of my fun, awesome side effects of pregnancy! Anyways so I had my last doctors appointment last Thursday which weighed me in at a whooping 36 pounds gained so far. . . ouch!!! But everything looks good so far not dilated yet but definitely feeling those good ole' Braxton hicks contractions. I can also tell that Logan is getting so much bigger because I feel him rolling around. . .it's the weirdest feeling and very hard to describe. I can't wait until he is here but we are still working on getting everything together. We need to get some carpet in Logan's room, some furniture, and tons of other essentials. We will get there. . .I hope. Anyways on to development. . .
Logan is the size of a pineapple. He is a little over 4 pounds and 17 inches. . .he is still putting on weight!

Internally, Logan's skin is becoming less wrinkled and red since he is packing on the pounds. Also his bones are hardening but his skill is still pliable which will help him go through the birth canal.

Here is this weeks belly picture. . . I became brave and went bare belly for this shot. . . I look HUGE!

1 comment:

  1. awww Jess you look gorgeous! Yey for being brave with the bare bally shot :) I think I look much bigger with my belly hanging out vs. shirt down so maybe that's why you look bigger :)
    I hope your husband feels better!

    ReplyDelete