Friday, June 4, 2010

~*~ Week 35 ~* ~

I know this post is really late but it's been hard to have a minute to myself lately. Between having to drive my hubby to and from work, work all day myself, walking the dog, making food, cleaning up, and then all of the pregnancy side-effects. . . .well I'm sure you can understand the lateness of this posting. This past weekend Eric and I had our 1 year anniversary, we really didn't do much other than lay around. . .the cripple and the pregnant lady :o) We also spent Sunday with Eric's family for Memorial Day. While we spent time with the family we also washed a lot of Logan's clothes so they will be ready for his arrival. I also went to the doctor last Thursday and I had only put on 1 more pound bringing up my weight to a total gain of 37, hopefully that stays steady for the next 5 weeks! Other than that everything looks good, doctor thinks that Logan will be at least 8 pounds which I figured. I'm hoping for a slightly early arrival but we'll see how that comes out. We have also had the furniture ordered so hopefully that comes soon and we had new carpet installed in Logan's room so we are definitely getting there!!! Unfortunately with the weather warming the swelling is getting worse which is hard to deal with. I'm also having a lot of trouble sleeping, it's hard to get comfy with a big belly! Well enough of my complaining here is what's going on with Logan. . .
This week Logan is the size of a Honeydew melon, he is around 5 1/4 pounds and more than 18 inches head to heel.

Internally, Logan is running out of room and my rib cage is suffering. The amniotic fluid is at it's peak and will start to decrease now, over the next few weeks Logan will put on weight about an ounce a day, and at this point my uterus is about 15x its normal size.

And here is the belly shot. The doctor said if she just covered my belly she wouldn't be able to tell I was pregnant. So here I am. . . all belly!


And my very brave bare belly shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment