Tuesday, June 15, 2010

~*~ Week 37 ~*~

37 weeks and officially full term! It has not been easy. Logan is still moving around quite a bit and it is clear to see that he doesn't really have much room. . . looks like I have a Mexican jumping bean in my belly. . .LOL. The pain is getting worse though, pain in my hips since Logan is moving down into my pelvis, back pain, swelling, I mean I can barely walk at this point :o( Basically I'm not a very happy camper! I go to the doctor for a sonogram on Thursday and I'm hoping that if I ask nicely that they may induce me early. . .pretty pretty please with a cherry on top! But I will keep you posted about that. The nausea is also getting worse as well as the Braxton hicks but I guess that is only to be expected. I did however get some good news. . . my hubby can finally drive again!!!! YAYAYAYAYA!!!!! I'm so happy I don't have to drive him everywhere. . .I'm so sick of driving! Anyways. We are getting a lot done with Logan's room, Eric put together the furniture for the most part of course the 5 drawer dresser came broken so now we are left waiting for a piece :o( I put together the pack and play since we will be using that as a bassinet and I also put together the swing for Logan. We have done some of the Laundry but still have a little ways to go. I have to also put together a hospital bag for Logan and I so we are ready to go when it is time! Alrighty then on to the pictures. . .
Logan is as long as a stalk of Swiss chard. He is a bit over 19 inches and weighs about 6 1/3 pound (although from the feel I got from the Dr. I'm thinking Logan is a bit bigger than these estimates)

Internally you can see that Logan is almost outta space in there. My uterus is going through those practice contractions, the Braxton Hicks, they are becoming more frequent and more intense preparing for what is to come. Logan could have a full head of hair by now and considering how my heart burn I've been having well I can only assume he is coming out with nothing less than a full head of hair!

And here is the belly picture. . .

And bare belly. . .

Counting down the minutes till Thursday. . . lets hope for good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment