Thursday, June 10, 2010

~*~ Week 36 ~*~

Again sorry for the lateness. Still taking care of the hubs. So we are def. getting there. In my final month now and this past Sunday I had my baby shower with my family back in New York. I had such a great time and it was so great to see everyone including a few surprise guests! I cant thank my family enough for their hard work I had a great time! My sister Amanda took my camera and lets just say most of the pictures came out at an angle looking all crazy. . .that's what I get for giving a teenager my camera. Here are a few of the pictures. . .
Here I am pulling out a clothing line for Logan from my good high school buddy who I haven't seen in forever. . .


Opening gifts. . .still. . . there's my cripple in the background. . .

My baby sis Amanda got Logan the biggest Pooh ever and there in the background is my sister Maria and my Dad carrying my new stroller from my Mom, Oma, and sisters.

Here I am with my Dad and sister Maria.

Here is Winnie on the table. . .

The favors. . . Maria did a great job!

The cake! Yummmmm. . .

So I'm having a lot of the same symptoms except the swelling is getting worse and worse. Not only do my feet swell but it goes up my legs to my knees. I am still having those Braxton hicks contractions and Logan is very active still kicking and moving around. It was nice that my family finally got to feel him move around. I also went to the doctor on Wednesday at this point I'm now going every week and they are doing the internal exams. First the painful news for me to hear, I'm up to 192 pounds. . .ouch! Then the doctor informed me that Logan is big like really big and from the looks of his size I'm about a week to a week and a half early. I'm about 1 centimeter dilated and next week I am going in for a sonogram for them to get a better idea of his size, position and amounts of amniotic fluid. I'll keep you posted!!!
Now that I'm in my 8th month Logan is about the size of a honey dew melon according to one site. . .

Logan is about the size of a crenshaw melon about 18 1/2 inches and 6 pounds in weight (or maybe more).


Internally he is shedding the downy body hair and vernix caseosa he will swallow this and it will be in his first diaper this is called meconium. Logan is also dropping into my pelvis and is head down. And the Braxton Hicks contractions will become greater.

And my 36 week belly picture. . .

and the ever brave bare belly shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment