Monday, March 1, 2010

~*~ Week 22 ~*~

5 months along. . . only 4 more to go. Feeling pretty good lately but that's only if I make sure that I'm in bed by 9:00pm any later than that and I don't quite know how to make it through the day. I think he's moving around some more but nothing major, it's not really all that noticeable :o( And every time time I yell for my husband to come over and feel there's nothing. . .what a bummer! Corey (my sister in law whom is also expecting) and I took a trip over to Babies r' us. . .gosh is that store overwhelming. I was able to get some of the bigger items onto the registry but I feel like I still have a ways to go.

Now this site goes to months and stops counting by weeks. . .

And on this other site he is the size of spaghetti squash. . .

Internally here a peek. . . although they keep telling me I may start to see stretch marks so far knock on wood. . . things are looking good on that front! His eyes are still fused shut but his iris lacks pigment. His lips are becoming more distinct and his tooth buds are developing beneath the gum line. His sill is wrinkled and will continue that way until he gains enough weight to fill it out.

And the belly picture. . . I don't feel that big but I feel huge just looking at this picture. . . it will only continue. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment