Thursday, March 11, 2010

~*~ Week 23 ~*~

It is now week 23 and the weird pregnancy/baby dreams are in full force along with the constant need to pee every 5 minutes. But the most exciting thing happened Monday night. I was lounging out on the couch waiting for my hubby to get home and Logan went on a kicking spree for about 10-15 seconds. . .of course my husband walked in 5 minutes later so he didn't get to feel it :o( GO FIGURE! He still isn't kicking very much so when he does I get beyond excited. Well I'm still in my regular clothes but I shouldn't be so I'm thinking about maybe going shopping tomorrow for some stuff. Other than that things are pretty much normal.
So according to one of my sites Logan is the size of a Mango. . .

Internally this is the development. . . his skin is red and wrinkled but as he develops more fat those wrinkles will soon go away. The loud noises he hears in utero shouldn't bother him after birth. . .maybe I should vacuum more often then?

And here is my belly picture. . . as you can see I really really really need maternity clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment