Monday, March 22, 2010

~*~ Week 25 ~*~

Now that I'm 25 weeks along I've looked back at my journey so far and I cant believe that I've known about my baby boy for 20 weeks. Time is going by so fast it really blows my mind. Everything is going good but sometimes everything seems so surreal. On Sunday I attended my sister in law's baby shower. She is due exactly 2 months before me. . .I'm beyond excited for her!!!! Plus she'll be giving me the play by play of what to expect. Logan still moves around from time to time while I was on my way to the shower it felt like he was tumbling around in there, I still love feeling every movement its like nothing I could ever describe. But when ever my hubby is around Logan doesn't really move so he still is yet to feel Logan moving. Eric thinks Logan already "Respects his authority" and hides out when he's around. I also picked up some more maternity clothes they are just so much more comfortable than my regular clothes. So when possible I choose to wear my maternity threads. I have also learned the further along you get the more uncomfortable movies are to sit through. . . I went with the hubby and a few friends to see Alice in Wonderland, which was good but I was in so much pain just sitting there. UGH! And also I have set my appointment for my glucose test thankfully some really nice friends have come forward to try to set my mind at ease and let me know it is not as bad as I think it will be. Hopefully my appointment for that on April 3rd goes by quickly!
So onto Little Logan (or as my mother in law tells me. . .my father in law will call him Hawk, since he loves the movie Hudson Hawk. I love the nickname by the way!) He is the size of a rutabaga.

Internally, Logan is now starting to pack on the baby fat and is looking more and more like a newborn baby. Also his hair color and texture is more recognizable which may change after he is born. . . and considering all of the heartburn I'm still having there really must be a whole lotta hair!

And the belly shot with my new maternity jeans and shirt :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment